Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365...and GO!

I want to thank wedding photographer Catie Ronquillo for the inspiration for this fun project!

I first read about Project 365 from her blog and thought it was such a cool idea, and left it at that. Earlier today I was on Facebook and saw that another person was participating in this project as well and figured it was a sign that I, too, should partake.

So what's my mission that I choose to accept? I shall take a picture everyday this year and post it right here on my blog! I'm a few days late, so I don't have one for all 6 days, but I'm letting myself off the hook for those. But from this day on, I will not miss a day!

-----------------------------------------------
January 1, 2010
I'd like to introduce you to Time, the absolutely-best-game-ever-at-the-moment. Okay, okay, it's not called Time, it's official name is Tangram Master. Me and my family put a new spin on this classic game by racing to complete the puzzle and the first one to finish yells out, "TIME!" heh..get it?

























January 4, 2010
Sticky fingers herself! Literally, sticky fingers. No matter how many times I tell her not to touch my things, she never listens. This is her "Yeah, I'm touching your laptop and not even trying to hide it" look.
























January 5, 2010
As you might have read from my previous entry, I talked about the Kat Von D make-up I got for Christmas. I only showed the eyeshadow pallet I got, so now I'd like to present the Underage Red lipstick! Isn't it gorgeous?! I like it because it isn't wet or glossy looking and doesn't come off easily. Like a matte stain...FAB!!!



































January 6, 2010
And finally today...it's from my phone and is a bit blurry because my subject was moving. There's a story behind every picture, and this one was me being random and silly. I had to pick my mom up today from Share's apartment. So Share told me to BBM her right when mother gets in my car. I thought it was a ridiculous request, and so instead of BBMing her, I took a picture of my mom right when she got in my car and sent it to Share. Happy? She's in my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment