Sunday, January 18, 2009

Are You Ready for Some Football?

I'd like to send out my congratulations to the 2008 AFC Conference Champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers!

Hines, honey, we need a speedy recovery from you! As some of you know, he injured his knee on a reception in the first quarter and wasn't able to play for the rest of the game.

Tomlin also reports that Ryan Clark and Patrick Bailey should be fine. Clark, you gave us a scare, but glad you were able to walk off the field. Unfortunately, Raven's McGahee had to be carried off on a stretcher after colliding with Clark.

I may be biased because I have a major crush on him, but my MVP award goes to Troy Polamalu. He was absolutely amazing! ESPN said it best:

"With Troy Polamalu ending any chance Baltimore had for a comeback with a 40-yard interception return, the Steelers bullied their rivals 23-14 on Sunday to reach their seventh Super Bowl."

And check out my man here doin whatever it takes to get the job done. But yeah, I do have one request for my beloved Troy. Please shave that beard. Maybe its something your doing for this season, but after you win the superbowl...please shave it off.

Congratulations again and see you guys on February 1st! If (and when) they win the Superbowl, they will hold the record for most Superbowl victories! Here's to win #6!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the jersey. it looks good on you just as green looks good on me! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete