Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love You Long Time

In celebration of Valentine's Day, I've decided to devote this entry to my celebrity loves. There are way too many to list, so I narrowed it down to long-time crushes.

Will you be my Valentine?
(in no particular order)

1. Terrence Howard - What can I say about Terrance? Can't really pin-point when I first noticed him, but I just dig his smooth-talking characters and love the eyes!






2. Bruce Willis - He was such a hero in Armageddon! Makes me cry everytime I watch that scene. Even though he's older, I still think he's very attractive!





3. Will Smith - I have a love/hate relationship with Will. The Will that I hold on to is the one from Bad Boys. I haven't been too crazy about about a lot of his movies, and actually haven't had the urge to watch a lot of the recent ones.




4. Vin Deisel - Oh, Vin. I don't care that he has a receding hairline. I fell in love with him in 2001 in the first Fast and the Furious. I loved his protective nature and macho-sensitive persona. You can't imagine how excited I was to hear that they are bringing him back for Fast and the Furious 4! (I didn't bother to watch #2 or #3)



5. Ben Affleck - I can't say that I remember exactly when I knew it was true love. The thing I like about Ben is how he's laid-back, and down to earth. I was really happy when he married Jennifer Garner, they make a perfect match!





6. Johnny Dep - My first introduction to Johnny was on 21 Jump Street. I love how he still rocks the flannel shirts. Can't wait for Pirates #4!




7. Ryan Gosling - I've loved Ryan since he was Sean on Breaker High where he played the goofy, no-game high school student.

4 comments:

  1. You might wanna rethink Terrence Howard. I heard he was a wife beater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I don't care? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay okay...share just totally bit my head off for saying 'i don't care.' Let me explain...

    It's never right to hit a woman, and Terrence is totally wrong for doing that. But I still think he's cute. Doesn't mean I condone his behavior. AND (to share), I wouldn't allow my husband to hit me just because I think he's cute....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! That's more like it....Thx for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete