Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wonder Girl

As some of you know, I am totally into playing around with graphic design and such, that's what I went back to school for! I came across this awesome blog called I Heart Faces and found out they do this thing called Fix-It Fridays. I'm no photographer, just your typical digital camera user, but the Fix-It Fridays give me a chance to practice with Photoshop CS3. The task is to take the un-edited photo and fix it up. Check out what I did below.

Before

After


Another After

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...I love how the background looks in your edits, and the colors and lightened face are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did give the background a very dramatic look. I love seeing what everyone did to "fix-up" this photo of my daughter! :)

    Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete