Thursday, July 16, 2009

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's (almost) Friday! I'm so looking forward to the weekend (it's just been one of those weeks). Not only do I have a half day of work tomorrow, but I also have a 75 minute facial scheduled (ahhhh.....). Did I mention it's a free facial? A while back, my former manager gave me a gift card to this local day spa, and in typical Ryree nature, I lost it and just recently found it! Ooh yeah...I'm going to enjoy this one. I'll let you all know how it goes. *crossing fingers*

There really isn't a point to this blog entry (just one of those random ones...*shrugs*), but I was going through some of the pictures I took last weekend, and couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. He, by the way, is my nephew. I was testing out action shots and he was more than willing to help me out. From the look on his face to the awkward way he's jumping, this pic just makes me L-O-L!

1 comment: