Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Home!

That's right ladies and gents, I'm officially moved in and it feels great! I wish had some pictures to share, but I didn't take any. I was too busy packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking. It's such a relief to be done with the big stuff. I still have some unpacking to do but I'm pretty much settled in.

Things I learned over the past couple days:
  1. Just because you buy an HD Television, doesn't mean you have HD cable.
  2. You'll get charged a $30.00 fee, plus $4.00 a gallon for gas IF you don't refill the U-Haul gas tank. Thank goodness for the kind employees at U-Haul for letting me take the truck back to fill it up, saving me the fee plus ridic price for a gallon!
  3. Have an internet network name ready before the internet/cable guy comes. Otherwise, you'll be sitting there for tens of minutes trying to figure out a clever name and all he'll be thinking is how much of a fool you are.
  4. Make sure you know where to throw the garbage and recycling.
  5. Boxes make great interim tables!
Stay tuned for more lessons learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment