Sunday, August 16, 2009

Joyce's Mommy-to-Be Shower

Remember I mentioned shooting for my first event as a photographer, but I couldn't give too much details about it? Well, it's time to spill! I was asked to shoot for one of my sisters' best friends surprise Mommy-to-Be shower. I admit, I was kind of nervous. I don't really know why because I've known most of them practically all my life. Maybe that was the reason..haha.

Joyce, the mommy-to-be, was surprised with an afternoon mani/pedi party at Twinkle Toe Nail Bar. The day was full of laughter, gossip, and colorful toes! She was glowing and such an adorable preggy. You may be wondering if she's having a girl or boy...well so are we! The parents-to-be are saving that surprise for D-Day! Ahh...I can't wait to find out!

These were such cute favors! And I got to keep one, which was a major plus. What was inside? Why, mini nail polish, of course!

Can't be a spa day without spa water! Cucumber and lemon water is truly more refreshing than plain water...

Don't try to eat this cake! The diaper cake was such a cute idea. And it was even better with the added cupcakes along the bottom. Those were edible and deee-lish! Thank you Sibby's Cupkakery, I'll be contacting you for some yummy treats soon!

Here she is, the Mommy-t0-Be!


Told you there was laughing. This was taken right after I caught Sharon talking to the baby giraffe on the cake. Heh...silly girl.

Gotta have the belly shot!

Thanks for having me, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment