Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Ramble: Part 2

I actually sat down yesterday and planned to blog about....something....anything. I looked over a couple of drafts that I started, but never finished and, well, deleted them, except for one. There is one draft sitting in my Edit Posts tab that I'm still holding on to. To be honest, I don't have the balls to post it yet. Maybe soon....maybe.

So as I sat there, I just couldn't think of anything blog-worthy. I have had a couple little things in mind, but nothing that deserved its own entry. You like how seriously I take this? Haha...as you can see from my other posts, not serious at all. I guess I was just in one of those moods yesterday. So I just read some of the blogs I follow and logged out.

I sit here again thinking of what to blog about and thought I'd do another installment of a random ramble, I mean hey, that's all I've been doing on this entry so far, right? I'm all about consistency.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm a fan of the Kardashians. I was at Sephora this past weekend with my mom and sister. When we entered the store, we all went our separate ways. I, for once, steered clear of the make-up and went to the perfume section. I've been meaning to find a new scent since I'm all out of my Juicy and L.A.M.B. perfumes. As I walked up and down the perfume aisle/wall, my mom and sister come up to me and asked if I found Kim's new perfume yet. Funny how they knew I was looking for that exact scent! I know she just launched it at the Sephora in NYC, so I was hoping it'd be there. I don't know if I would have bought it (probably though), but I am very curious to smell it.

For my fellow Catholics, yesterday marked the first day of Lent. This is the time to reflect, sacrifice, and make new resolutions. I won't go into my beliefs too much, but I did want to share one of the things I gave up this year. One thing I gave up is meat. 40 days (or 39 as of today) of no beef, chicken, pork. One question that comes to mind is, "Is seafood meat?" I mean, I've never considered it meat since we can still eat fish on Fridays. But isn't it still meat?

Finally, I was on perezhilton.com and saw this adorable video of this 3-year-old crying over Justin Bieber. haha...I feel just sorry for her future boyfriend...just kidding (kind of), she's too cute! Check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment