Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Ramble

I don't really have a specific topic for this entry, not because I don't have any ideas. I always have ideas and topics waiting in the queue. Why don't I pick one of them? Eh, another time when I'm in the zone. You know which zone...yeah, that zone. heh...

Let me officially congratulate the New Orleans Saints for their first Superbowl win in their franchise history! I was rooting for you guys, love it when the underdogs prove everyone wrong. Boo-yeah! To be honest, I'm not a Colts or Saints fan, but of the two, I, of course hoped for the Saints. Great win for this team, but...not an exciting game. I believe there was only one interception the entire game, which was by Saint's Tracy Porter. That was one of the very few times I got up and cheered. Congratulations again and now the waiting game for the next football season.

I've recently added Google Analytics to this blog and let me tell you, it's so much fun! I use Google Analytics for work to track website traffic and to get metrics. But it's simply for fun and curiosity for this blog. My sister Share uses StatCounter.com (which I've used in the past but I'm trying to get the hang of Google Analytics) and she tells me that her top search words in search engines are "match.com etiquette." Try it out on Google.com and you'll find her blog as the second search result. So in the month or so that I've had GA installed, I've had two visitors that came to my blog from a search engine. And what did they search, you may be thinking? The first one was "don't wake, when i'm dreaming, california dreams just let me lay out in the sun" and the second one was "don't wake me up california dreams blogspot." Funny, right?! I mean, how many of you guys are California Dreams fans? I'm not ashamed to admit that I watched that show. Another interesting fact is that they are both international. One of them is from Saint Kitts and Nevis (I never knew this place existed until I Googled it) and the other one is from Japan. So thank you my international California Dreams fans for stopping by! Greatly appreciate it :) Feel free to stop by again.

I dedicate this video to you both! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment