Monday, February 8, 2010

Reason #3 to Watch the Super Bowl

Before I go into the third reason to watch the Super Bowl, I thought I'd share the first two reasons just for consecutive order's sake.

Reason #1: Football players are so freaken hot! I've had a thing for football players since high school, which is the reason I became a fan of the sport. Out of all the professional athletes out there, football players are definitely the best eye candy.

Reason #2: Is a follow-up to reason #1, I'm a fan of the sport! I just find it exciting and it's fun to watch games live or on T.V. It's easy to follow, and even if you don't know all the flags or penalties mean, you can still figure out what's going on.

And now Reason #3: The commercials.

I was very unimpressed with this years commercials. There can be numerous reasons for that. I hear that Pepsi chose not to buy any airtime this year and instead will use that money to help those in need. The economy is still in the shit-hole, so that may be another reason people didn't put much of an investment into Super Bowl commercials. In any case, I do have two favorites this year.

The first one is the Google commercial. When I was actually watching it for the first time on T.V., I didn't get it because I wasn't really paying attention. But I saw all the buzz on Facebook about this, so I YouTube'd it. It's so cute! Check it out below:



The second one is the Bud Light T-Pain Auto Tune one. HAHA! Absolutely high-larious!

No comments:

Post a Comment